Skip to main content

Reply to "Tired of Ebay and all the FEES there is a better way. 0-2% FVF and 0 listing fees!"

quote:
Originally posted by iluvledz:
Hello Dsouth,
I'm sick of ebay too. The last straw is dictating to me how I can accept payments.

I agree 100% with you. Ebay has some pretty big brass nuts if they think they can dictate to EVERY seller what types of payments they can and can't except, that's plain ridicules and very ballsy of them!
Add the across the board shipping caps coupled with the screwball feedback system then throw in the price hikes and it is no wonder people are leaving in droves.

It is no secret the economy stinks at this point and sales across the board in this country are at the lowest they been in decades. Most retailers are LOWERING prices to entice the customer to spend their hard earned dollars, yet feebay is raising theirs. Ebay is being simply moronic at best. Mark my words when I say "this will come back and bite them in the tail one day soon."

I think the way the buddy system works is I give them your email address and then they invite you to join.
I believe I also have a buddy link that will work. I have been busy setting up and haven’t looked over their buddy system yet.
Last edited by dsouth
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.