Skip to main content

Reply to "Tracking International Shipping"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
Since eBay began offering international shippping through 'My eBay', I've been able to see when my international shipments are delivered. They seem to track it by the customs number. I saw a GPM delivered to Spain in 3 days. I see packages delivered all of the time. Many sellers complain about eBay this and eBay that but I have come to find they offer great tools. Try eBay's shipping through the 'My eBay' and see what happens. Remember you'll need the buyer's telephone number to create a shipping label. Try it and let me know how it turns out.

Good luck! Smile

Hi Magie,

I had a look at this option for shipping int with ebay/paypal, I already use this for my domestic shipping and I love it. I always take my int packages to the post office and they handle it, but it would be great if I could do it online and have a tracking number.

I would love to use this option for my int shipping, but I didn't see the option to use USPS Air Mail Letter Post ? in there.

My items are small and never go over the 4lb limit, so Air letter post is ideal for me for int shipping. Do you know if ebay/paypal offers air letter post ? am I missing the link ?

I only saw 3 options to ship int, none of which I use.

Thanks, Carol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.