Skip to main content

Reply to "Tracking International Shipping"

quote:
Originally posted by carolelliott:
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
Since eBay began offering international shippping through 'My eBay', I've been able to see when my international shipments are delivered. They seem to track it by the customs number. I saw a GPM delivered to Spain in 3 days. I see packages delivered all of the time. Many sellers complain about eBay this and eBay that but I have come to find they offer great tools. Try eBay's shipping through the 'My eBay' and see what happens. Remember you'll need the buyer's telephone number to create a shipping label. Try it and let me know how it turns out.

Good luck! Smile

Hi Magie,

I had a look at this option for shipping int with ebay/paypal, I already use this for my domestic shipping and I love it. I always take my int packages to the post office and they handle it, but it would be great if I could do it online and have a tracking number.

I would love to use this option for my int shipping, but I didn't see the option to use USPS Air Mail Letter Post ? in there.

My items are small and never go over the 4lb limit, so Air letter post is ideal for me for int shipping. Do you know if ebay/paypal offers air letter post ? am I missing the link ?

I only saw 3 options to ship int, none of which I use.

Thanks, Carol.

I'm sorry, I only use Global and Express mail. Unless it ships to a country that USPS won't ship GPM/EPM. Then I charge an additional $3.00. I have yet to use Airmail. I prefer the GPM/EPM because the supplies are free, they arrive fast and they don't cost that much more. Check GPM out, you might be surprised.

I'm sure eBay knows, check their live help.

Let me know how it turns out.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.