Skip to main content

Reply to "Two problem buyer issues - please advise"

As a new seller you are vunerable to lazy careless and darn right troublesome buyers who think they can trample all over you.

You have been a little unlucky, I don't know how many succesful smooth transactions you have completed but it does get easier I can asure you.

Some product types attract troublesome buyers more than other goods, depends on the age group, gender and nationalitites involved e.g. Nigerian scam frequently involving mobile phone sales for instance.

Or Chinese BIN bandits, win a BIN item don't pay pass sell email address on to spammers, so a lot of sellers do not include Asia now, no point chasing these people as they use dispoable accounts attached to dubious or ficticious addresses and e- mail through the likes of Hotmail.

I would rather be a seller than a buyer any day now, be firm learn by your expereince and move on swiftly to those customers who buy regularly without hassle. It's like most things in life odd things irritate and stay in our mind a lot longer than the many that don't.

Good luck with the next round of sales Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.