Skip to main content

Reply to "Watch this Please"

Did you see the boxes covered in 1000.00 bills on the pulse?

What a crock of crap ... they are so fake I can't believe people are actually believing they are real. The seller can't even get her story straight, on one of the listings she says:
A: This is being sold as a decorative box only as per the wishes of the owner, no returns and being sold as is with the money glued to the box, just as the auction states. We are the broker for the owner who wishes to sell this in this way and am duty bound to respect their wishes. They have been informed and are aware they could earn much more if these bills if being real were sold one at a time to collectors. The truth be told the owner of this box is not in need of extra funds, this is there way of cleaning house. A box worth half a million dollars or more is nothing more than a donation to them, if only we all should be so lucky. Thank you for your interest. Laverne

In the other listing she states:
A: The glue has blurred the fine details of the bills but from what I can see, I see different numbers but the eyes aren't as good as they used to be. If I thought this was fake bills I would throw it away and if I was sure they were real I would try to get them cleaned and seperated and not offer them on ebay or at least in this condition as I'm very sure the value would be a whole lot higher if I did. Also if I knew for certain that I could clean these, then I would. I however am too afraid to try to clean these so I am parting with it for some other brave soul to take this to the next level and clean these. I wish who ever ends up with these all the luck in their attempts to clean these. My late husband was going to try to clean these up himself thinking that he could soak these in warm water but never got around to doing it and I'm doing spring cleaning and there just taking up space and won't do anyone any good setting in my bedroom closet on my shelf. I would rather have the closet space than mess these up tying to clean them when I am not sure how to do it or if there even real and would be wasteing my time and effort when nothing will come from it. I now rid myself of the problem once and for all and let someone else take a crack at it. Laverne

So they are selling them for someone else yet they have been sitting in her closet collecting dust? LMAO ...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.