Skip to main content

Reply to "Westvatexan"

Hi, The Vstore operation is pretty decent. I have the free version of it and when I first started with it, I couldnt believe how much I was allowed to do with it being a free store. They have a pay by month version that will open up other features and alot more.

The drawback of the free store is that it's going to be a (.vstore.ca) instead of a .com kinda store. Ive never done a thing to promote the store other than submit it to some search engines and link it to what ever I can and its been a little over a year and it has almost 3000 links around the web. Not alot but not bad for never paying a dime to promote it.

It is really easy to sign up and then customize. However, when it comes to your payment, shipping, etc, you will need to know how to set them all up. It's not like ecrater where it is all set up for you. You will have to get a postal ID for shipping and Set up a Paypal IPN module and the whole works. It really is going to literally be your store from top to bottom.

The only things you wont be able to change with the free store are the ads on the right and the basic store layout on the top, left, and right. but you can put whatever you want in the middle. You can change quite a bit though considering it's free. I would suggest getting the free one and if you like how that works then maybe going for the pay site which will open alot of new doors.

Vstore has a live helpdesk plus lots of tutorials to help ya get going and lots of promotional tools if you want them. These vstores are becoming quite popular too. I run into them more and more on the web all the time. I also get alot of visitors to my store everyday also but I dont have alot of items and I also dont get targeted visits. I dont care if you get a million visits a day, if they arent looking for what you have, it wont matter how many you get..lol. Also Vstore has an auction site as well. Just go to
www.vstore.ca or www.vstore.com and look around and you can get a better idea of what its all about. Hope this helps
Last edited by westvatexan
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.