Skip to main content

Reply to "Westvatexan"

hi,

have had similar experience recently... was doing a survey about online dollar stores, and all of a sudden i had one! i mean, i did register for it and all, but it's a lot like tennis's vstore sounds... here's a lil summary in case anyone's interested...

just filled out the info and *poof* i had a store! they fill it with stuff, BUT you *can* add your own stuff in a 'store owner special' section. it's almost all dollar stuff, w/ section also for 'gifts 10 and under'... they are like vstore.com in that they supply the merch., and you are responsible for promoting etc. you get .25 for every $1 thing you sell, and $25 if someone opens their own store via your link. you can also copy their pics and post them on ebay; and remove any items from your store you want to sell on ebay for more. (by category or indiv. item). it's like a dropshipper in that if someone purchases something from you via your ebay sales, then you go to your store and order it, and they send it (w/ an invoice w/ no prices) to your buyer. (people can also buy direct in the dollar store)...in a bad way, it is also like a dropshipper in that you never know if you're getting what you order! which was my problem. i ordered some stuff i thought seemed worth more than $1, to check it out personally... several items had a diff. image or reversed images than what was showed in the store.. so if you list it on ebay w/o having it 'in hand', it's possible your customer will not be happy! but the quality of the items was not as bad as i was expecting, and everything was in good shape.
plus, i bought 17 things and got $4.25 in my account, so basically everything i got was .75 cents! and there's flat shipping, 3.95 no matter how much you order (which is good cuz i'll prolly just order stuff i like and that sells well in bulk, anyway).

you can't customize the store (you can pick btwn several layouts, tho), and it's 30/month after the first month. i haven't had the month yet, and have yet to decide what to do. tried listing it w/ search engine but don't know how results will add up.... no one's purchased anything yet, tho it does seem some peeps have been there. have yet to check out vstore, but i'm betting they have decent stuff... anyway, that's my 2 cents!! oh, btw, can you list stuff that's in your vstore on ebay, like i mentioned? just curious!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.