Skip to main content

Reply to "Westvatexan"

quote:
Originally posted by debkwek:
quote:
postal ID for shipping

I just opend a vstore.ca how do you set up postal ID for shipping?

You will need to go here:

http://www.uspsprioritymail.com/et_regcert.html

and register with USPS they will then send you a user ID and a Password in your email you provide them. The registration is on the right side about half way down the USPS web page, you will see it. If I remember correctly after I got the shipping module all set up, it still would not work. The reason being was I had to call them to make it active.

Im sorry I do not remember that number. You can ask someone in the vstore forum and they will help you when you get to where you need to call them. As a matter of fact the people in the forum will help you with anything you need...they are very knowledgeable. Remember, you are setting this store up to your exact specifications and it will take some time to get used to all the modules and options.

Alot of the actual store features are set to default which is where they should be, but you will be in control of what actually goes on and how the store functions. It took me 2 or 3 days to get everything set up so dont get to frustrated. These are real stores and many of them are quite successful. I hope yours will be too.

One thing to note' When you get the store all set up and you think its ready for business, before you go active, test the store first to make sure everything is working properly. Make your self a fake test account and try to purchase a test product and go through the whole checkout process with the fake account. If you have no problems checking out then your ready to go.

I hope this helps!, William
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.