Skip to main content

Reply to "what do I sell?"

Stacey, my advice to you is to sell what you love!

I have been selling on Ebay for three years now. I don't make a ton of money, but my little business has grown, and I am quite happy with this hobby.

Originally, I was just selling stuff from around the house and my "finds" from Goodwill, garage sales, etc. Then one day I was looking at a little miniature resin basket I had received as a gift a few years back. Have always loved that little basket, and never saw one in a store, even tho' I have looked all over the place. So I looked the company up on the internet. Found out I had to have a sales license and be a wholesaler, blah blah blah. But you know what? It was worth it to me - I just knew these little baskets would sell on Ebay. So I went through the whole legal process and became a wholesaler.

Now I have a nice little selection, an inventory, and a great following of some really nice ladies who are repeat buyers, as well as many, many one time buyers.

And it's working. I still sell some of my finds from garage sales and Goodwill, but my baskets are the bulk of my business.

The only problem is those Ebay and Paypal fees. Auctiva has been so helpful, and I just started listing on Bidville this week. We'll see how that goes . . .

Good luck to you!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.