Skip to main content

Reply to "Where's The Beef? Wagglepop!!!!"

From what Ive seen there are plenty of sellers on wag to make the site effective already...there is alot of merchandise listed as well. I mean dont get me wrong..in comparison to ebay..its nothing. But in comparison to many of the other auction sites, they seem to be rolling right along over there, seller wise. Also when I wrote wag a while back I asked if they were going to have a No# of watchers feature. They told me they were going to have something even better...Well where the hell is it..lol. This was a good while ago.

Im just doodling around with wag at the moment..but if they would start advertising the site..I would start listing with them more aggressively. I guess im just weary because of what happened last time to everyone else..and If they arent implementing advertisement, and all these things I was told they were going to have. It makes me wonder how serious they really are..ya know what Im saying? LOL...You have to excuse me...im one of those want it now people...I have the patience of a kid on riddlin..lol
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.