Skip to main content

Reply to "Why do people have to be such *ss*s????"

Sorry I havent been around to update but I finally got a couple of answers. I finally reached the state trooper who responded to the call. According to her, she KNOWS the person that stopped into the police station. She has a name, the DCF complaint came in anonymously though. But both reports were the exact same. The person STOPPED into the police station (okay, so you see a child near the road playing and "move" them into the yard and then drive to the police station WITHOUT bringing the child to the parent??????), and told the office to come HERE to check out a child outside in a diaper only playing near the road. Well WTF? We werent home, who the heck are you reporting? Secondly, we live on a private street... so why are you trespassing on our property?
My DCF caseworker is away on vacation. I spoke to her supervisor on Friday and said because there is a name given at the police station, I want an investigation done so charges can be brought for filing a false complaint. NOW... my question is this...
We have a house thats at the end of our street... but its not on our street, its on the main road that we are off of. They have an apartment and one guy (they are early 20s) has a young child. Now, the notice was left in MY box but what if DCF did that because they didnt have any other children that live here? I never thought to ask if the complaint came in against us.... we are the only ones with young kids, so did DCF just assume this? Or did the complaint specifically state "Stephanie Gardner"? I ask because the state trooper said that it was a "passerbyer". We have an attorney friend of ours from church who is going to take our case if we decide to go after DCF to expunge the records and after whoever this complainer is.
I wasnt even home with my kids and now I have a file at DCF for NO freakin reason? Cmon now!
I have to wait until I think she said Friday of this week for my caseworker to return. But I am not letting this go. This was not an anonymous report and I want to know who the heck is lying like this!
Steph
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.