Skip to main content

Reply to "Worried about eBay's upcoming Active Content Policy? Here's how we can help you..."

Hi AramA,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of being active content-free and are here to help.

1. I see you mentioned that in eBay's active content preview tool, our Scrolling Gallery does not show. This means that, that listing has an older version of the Scrolling Gallery.
Starting April 18th we will begin automatically upgrading the all older versions of the Scrolling Gallery and Counter to the new, active content-free tools. So you're listings will soon contain the active content-free Scrolling Gallery that's 100% compliant with eBay's upcoming policy!
This service only effects active listings, so all of those saved listings your daughter made will still be there unaffected.

2. If you are subscribed to any of Auctiva's paid plans:
We're providing a free, remove all active content service that will start on the 18th. This will ensure all of your active listings that are eligible for revision are compliant with the upcoming policy.

If you only use Auctiva tools and Auctiva listing templates, you do not need to worry. Your listings will look the same and will be completely active content-free.

If you use a template that was designed outside of Auctiva that contains active content, this service will also remove all active content from that listing which may alter the display. Because we cannot guarantee the integrity of listing templates built outside of Auctiva you can choose to opt out of this service.

If you use a listing template that was built outside of Auctiva and do not want active content automatically removed, you can opt out
To opt out, just sign in to your Auctiva account, check the "Do not remove active content from my listings" checkbox, and then click continue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Natasha
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.