Skip to main content

Reply to "X boxes in border showing on eBay but not Auctiva preview"

Wow Eek - you folks ROCK!
Thanks so much for the help - both of you! I joined 3 days ago, and have never had a need to code in HTML - hence the 1000+ spaces to accomplish what a simple table could have, if only I knew the verbage to do one! (I'm a MS Office guru, so don't think I wasn't looking for a table feature somewhere!) Carol, I did read the other user's post about incomplete templates, but wasn't sure we were dealing with the same moth. Appears we were!
Anyway, I did apply the patch the Cap'n so graciously stitched, and it looks perfect! At least I know one auction presents properly. I was hoping Auctiva would speed my list time and auction appearance; it figures the only readily-available template that matches my logo is one with the flu (a bug!) I have a lot of seasonal merchandise I need to list for holiday sales, so I can't wait for a fix from Auctiva. I'll guess I'll list vanilla eBay for now until I have the time to delve into HTML coding. (I figure if I can wrap my mind around C++ and Photoshop, I can probably pick up HTML coding.)I haven't sent a problem report because, frankly, I don't know how, newbie that I am, and I'm too far behind schedule to figure it out - hence the severely lacking auction listings! I'll hopefully do so after I get the majority of these listings up and running.
Thanks again for the assistance - and I may be back to tap into your wells of knowledge sooner than you think!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.