Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Folks,

Here's eBay's page on the 1-day, which states "The 1-day listing option is not available for Fixed Price or Stores format listings. However, it is available for Auction format listings which include a Buy It Now option.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/1-day.html

I recall the rule for certain categories, but it would appear this is (by Help) now a blanket rule for auction format.

Danno

Edit: In thinking back over last several months of rule changes, my best guess is the rule is tied to one of those changes that set the restrictions on number of concurrent identical items limit to 15 (which follows on the same page). Obvioulsy, it's a way for them to get more fees on the 1-day. And, you can tell I just looooove fees, fees, and more fees. Roll Eyes

In looking further, the 15 items limit was lifted in June, but a full text of the rule changes might have more info.
Last edited by danno
This is the response to my support ticket:
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter - I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. This error is being generated as a result of a problem on our end that was introduced with the site update we conducted yesterday. Our engineering team is aware of this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

I have not given an ETA as to when this issue will be resolved yet, however, I will follow up with you via this case when this issue has been resolved or when I have a better idea when that will happen.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. In the mean time, if there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support

Looks like last night's update did it!
According to support - it's fixed:
Hello,

Update - I just heard back from our engineering team regarding this matter and am pleased to report that this issue should now be resolved. If you continue to experience similar problems, please let me know, and I'll pass that information to our engineering team as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support

Haven't had a chance to see yet, but hope so!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.