Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by prince:
also photos can i only upload my 1st photo for free or can i have for than 1 photo at no extra cost.
that depends on how you list. if you list directly on ebay with ebay hosting your pics, then you have to pay ebay for extra pics.

if you host your pics somewhere else (such as here on auctiva) then your pics are free. So, list through here and get all the pics you want Wink
I dont know what the various ebay.uk fees are, but if you list on ebay.uk through auctiva, you'd get charged the same as if you listed directly on ebay.uk

the fees are the same whether you list through .uk or auctiva (that is to say, if you list on .uk through auctiva). the difference is that auctiva has its own scheduler, image hosting, and templates (all of which ebay charges extra for if you use ebay's versions of these)
Last edited by wayoutwest
quote:
Originally posted by shoes:
How do u get the extra pics for free. I know with turbo I inserted them in the description. I think I am getting charged for the pics.
click the images tab at the top, upload your images to here (auctiva), create a listing using the listings tab (here on auctiva), insert pics into listing using the image picker (will see it when creating a listig here on auctiva), and schedule/launch listing to ebay from auctiva.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.