Skip to main content

157 items had failures because apparently they had already listed. the good news is that this prevented duplicates. the bad news is...why did this happen? I did not schedule anything twice. I even checked my scheduled listings folder after completing the scheduling to ensure no duplicates.

help.

itsjustme or is it?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi again

below is the response I got from support

I asked a follow-up question to see if it will fix everyone's issues

edaneff@mfx.net
Customer
Posted Wednesday, 2/1/2012 5:11 AM
Hello

I see many items that are not due to end until sometime in February in the Closed listing folder. that is most troublesome as folks will re list and eBay will mark them as duplicates

thankyo
ed

Operating System: Windows XP
Browser: Firefox 3.x
Anita
Support
Posted Wednesday, 2/1/2012 5:19 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter, and I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I have initiated a command that will resolve the reported problem by the end of the day. Also, those active items showing up on the Closed Listings page will not relist as they are showing as active on eBay.

Also, if you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
This has been fixed. Support does have a tool that can clear out this problem for specific accounts, and that was run in Ed's case. However, the problem was reported by support to engineering, who ran a job to correct any instances of this problem that might be occurring that support did not know about or had not responded to yet.
they are still showing for me as well.

i think they may have disappeared for a while yesterday, but reappeared today. (not a hundred percent sure of this).

i just caught another issue and reported it. I received a notification of a failed relist due to "failure not posted in time".

fearful that i might post a duplicate, i went to see if the item was active, sure enough it was. i am so relieved that i double checked.
Hi everybody. Sorry about all the craziness from earlier this week. These issues have been fixed. I've verified taylorsdreams99 is all set. As for you, @itsjustme, I don't know your eBay username so I can't look. If your closed listings page hasn't been updated yet, you can file a support case so we can find your account and check.

Regards,

Aaron L.
Sr. Software Developer
Funny, I should have came here before writing C/S, which I just now did (late Sunday night).

What I just wrote them:

"For the last 3 nights when my auctions end w/ no bidders, I've gone into my Closed listings, only to find either very OLD listings, or listings that are not closed. Since this has been happening, I've been relisting directly through eBay."

Then I come to this discussion to see that the problem is "fixed". First it was, then it wasn't, then it was again, and I guess as of tonight it still isn't.

So I guess I'll throw them up one-by-one, each hour or so, manually, via eBay.

Same ole, same ole Auctiva!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.