Skip to main content

I'll try to keep this short and to the point.

When I signed up for Auctiva, I provided my everyday email address (calif.bob@xxxxx.xxx) and used it to support my online eBay fragrance store.

One month later, I open a second eBay store dealing in home entertainment components. I want to be able to utilize Auctiva on my new store instead of the fragrance store.

I have not been successful in finding out how to dis-associate my email address from the first store. I also cannot figure out how to revoke the token for the first store.

My new store is up and running and things are great, but my customers are there for home entertainment purposes and when they scroll down to the bottom of my listings, they are greeted with the scrolling window showing them fragrances.

I have tried to cancel my Auctiva account and recreate it, but that didn't work. I have also tried to create a new account for the fragrance store but the system won't let me generate a second token - which makes sense.

Twice in the last week, I have sent emails to Auctiva regarding this, however they have not responded to me as of yet.

If anyone knows how to resolve this, please advise.

Store A (fragrances) has approximately 117 items listed.

Store B (home entertainment) has approximately 177 items listed.

I would like to be able to salvage all of them without having to recreate anything.

Thanks in advance and have a great Labor Day Weekend!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.