Skip to main content

Hello friends,

Just thought I would share with you that eBay is offering all auction and fixed style listings for only 20 cents (insertion fee), Feb. 13th only.

Click Here for the offical announcement.

Happy Selling!

Best regards,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

LOL

Yeah they are making such an offer because ever since they announced their price CUT, which ended up one of the biggest fee increases ever, the site has been slow.

Ebay can take their 20 cents listing and
STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, I ain't listing squat and will close down my Ebay store for the boycott, Vacation mode at the very lease if I don't close it down for good.

-----------------------------------------------
Ds Coins

- Attention - Earning Cash Back at eBay And Your Favorite Retailers Is Easy! http://ebaykickbacks.com
quote:
Originally posted by kbalona:
boycott, lol.

You're right, I'm afraid. While I will hold my listings back out of solidarity, it makes no difference. None. eBay listings were up 25% yesterday.

I'll be watching the statistics sites next week to see what happens. My guess, not much. Boycotts, been there, done that. I'm still selling, and I'm paying more. Such is life.
quote:
Originally posted by JeffS:
quote:
Originally posted by kbalona:
boycott, lol.

You're right, I'm afraid. While I will hold my listings back out of solidarity, it makes no difference. None. eBay listings were up 25% yesterday.

I'll be watching the statistics sites next week to see what happens. My guess, not much. Boycotts, been there, done that. I'm still selling, and I'm paying more. Such is life.

Yep. Sad (maybe), but true. I'm going to be interested in watching the stats, too.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.