Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do the preview and listing defaults to "pickup only." In addition Auctiva has changed the International options section so that I have to pick "Calculated", "Flat Shipping Rate", or "Will Not Ship Internationally." The first two would mean that I know how much the item weighs packaged before I list it. In addition there is the possibility that a buyer might buy several items. What I have always done is finish the auction and then package and advise the shipping amount. Buyers who wanted to know ahead of time, e-mailed and I weighed and quoted. I just don't want to have to prepackage and weigh every item (even the ones that didn't sell) before I list. The old shipping section didn't require me to make that choice. In addition, you have to fill all of that in each time...sigh! It wasn't broke...I'm sorry they fixed it. Auctiva...can we go back??
I am not sure if this will elp I wasn't having a problem with Pick Up Only but I just had to change everything I had scheduled from calculated shipping to flat rate shipping. Fortunatly I am using priority mail flat rate envelopes. I was getting this error message even though I have been using this shipping profile for months.

API Error

Provide a valid value for <WeightMajor> and <WeightMinor>.
API Error
I've been having the same problem with error messages and Local-Pick-Up Only showing up. Auctiva Support informed me that there is a known bug and a solution is estimated in about 2 hours.

This problem has not been fixed. All of my new listings are showing as Local Pick-up Only. I do not offer local pickup. I hope this will be fixed soon as I planned on uploading these listings for the ebay listing sale promo.
Hi Community,

As many of your have pointed out, we are currently experiencing a technical issue that is causing the listing previews to incorrect show that shipping is specified as "Pick Up Only", when other shipping options are actually present. Our technical team is currently working on a solution to this problem and we hope to have it resolved within about an hour.

In the mean time, you are welcome to post these listings, and the resulting eBay listings will still reflect the correct shipping options that were selected on the Auctiva lister page, regardless of what is displayed on the preview page.

-Mike
I have never had this local shipping problem until today. I took a chance and went ahead and posted one listing to eBay. I thought I would just edit the shipping info in eBay (time consuming and a pain but better than nothing). However, when I checked the listing in eBay, the shipping info showed up correct and I didn't have to change a thing. I'm thinking the problem is only in the Auctiva display. You might try posting just one listing to eBay and see what happens -- you should be able to edit the shipping info in eBay if it isn't correct. Good luck!
Thank you.

The local pick up message is now gone.

HOWEVER, now I can't get rid of the additional item shipping charge showing up as zero. I don't want my buyers to get the wrong idea and think that I will not charge shipping for additional items. In my listing I put to inquire regarding shipping discount. I notice in the preview it has my flat shipping charge + $0.00 for additional items. How do I get rid of this? Thank you in advance! B.T.W. I don't have ebay preselected shipping discounts. My items are eclectic.
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that the issue that was previously causing the "Local Pick Up" option to be displayed on the listing preview pages when different shipping options were actually selected in the listings has been resolved.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
I am having the same problems that CloezCorner mentioned regarding the "$0 for additional items" when viewing the Preview. I have scheduled 10 items to post tonight and I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. I do offer a combined shipping discount, but it is based on total weight and I don't have a preset discount set up on my eBay preferences.
Hi Community,

The issue mentioned by motleymermaid and CloezCorner is a bug that was introduced by our latest release that is causing an "Additional Item Cost" to show up in the shipping section of the preview, even when nothing is entered in that field on the lister page. Our technical team is aware of this issue and will have it corrected as soon as possible.

In the mean time, you are still welcome to go ahead and post these listings and they will post correctly according with what you entered in the lister page, regardless of what is displayed in the shipping section of the preview. The "Additional Item Cost" field only applies to multiple quantity listings, so it should be left blank for any single quantity listings you are posting.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.