Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello mhendrickx,

I am sorry to hear that you've run into a difficulty selecting your categories. We've had a few similar reports regarding an issue where a message regarding the option to Select a Leaf category shows, which our engineers are working on resolving at this time. If this is the issue you have encountered, or if you have encountered a differing issue please feel free to file a support case letting us know the details of your experience so we can include that information to our engineers. I will also followup on this forum thread as soon as there is more information regarding this issue.

- Craig
Hello mhendrickx,

that sounds very similar to the issue our engineers are looking into, although typically there is a message to select the Leaf Category when you try to apply your selection to the listing. We're working on this issue and I will update this thread as soon as more information regarding it becomes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Craig
Hello,

We've made some adjustments in our system to resolve the issue with the leaf category selection issue that was occurring so you should no longer encounter that issue going forward.

Should you encounter such messaging while trying to select a category from this point forward, please file a support case letting us know and please include the category where you have encountered it so we can look into it further.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.