Skip to main content

I've been using auctiva for a few years... and this week I have been having an ebay frenzy, selling loads of stuff. But last night and today I am finding that my images wont load up. Is there a limit? Or are there some aucvtiva image hosting problems?... I can't figure it. I have been trying all morning and it's driving me mad. h lp!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,
This is my first day on Auctiva. I have made folders and loaded images from my computer to those folders. When I create my listing and try to upload the pictures at the first box labeled #1 of the 24 it stops me and won't let me load. I can load a gallery photo, but that is all. I sent a support notice, but no reply. Am I doing something wrong. Up till now things were going good and I was able to post 4 things earlier today. Thanks for any help
Hi BruceF and all, Here is what support sent to me and it worked: Hoping it helps someone else.
Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I just checked this and I was unable to reproduce the problem at my end. The problem you have reported sounds like it may be related to temporary Internet files stored on your computer. Please try clearing your cache via the following process:

1) Clear your cache: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu, followed by the "Delete" button under "Browsing History". Then, on the ensuing page, click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

2) Restore your Advanced Settings: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu and click the "Advanced" tab. Then, click the "Restore Advanced Settings" button, followed by "Apply" then "OK"

After making these adjustments, close your IE 7.0 web browser and re-open it for the new settings to take effect.
Hi birdlady,

What operating system and browser are you running?

Have you added any software or made any changes to the system since the problem began?

I'm running Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7, and am not having the problem you described.

This thread is dealing with image upload problems, but I do see your other thread. If you want to reply there, that's fine too.

Danno
Having the same issue with uploading pics they just wouldn't. Support said to re size.. I have too many.

I Tried Karo's SuggestionSmile Clear your cache: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu, followed by the "Delete" button under "Browsing History". Then, on the ensuing page, click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

2) Restore your Advanced Settings: Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu and click the "Advanced" tab. Then, click the "Restore Advanced Settings" button, followed by "Apply" then "OK"

After making these adjustments, close your IE 7.0 web browser and re-open it for the new settings to take effect.

I made sure to close auctiva and open just a fresh browser first..

It would not work for DRAG AND DROP.
It did work for the last Choice - basic upload

Hope this helps those who need it.
Temp Solution until Auctiva figures this out.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.