Skip to main content

I uploaded some photos-went fine. Tried to upload some more minutes later and they "failed to upload." Switched to saved listings & NO photos are there. Went to manage my images and there are NO IMAGES to be seen. Tried logging on/off Auctiva; closing/re-opening browser; restarting computer. This is bad-I have tons of free listings for Feb left-I upload my unsold as new on the last day of the month. This is time & money. I need advice or Auctiva needs to fix ASAP. (Windows 10 & firefox 51.0.1)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

From the USA Today story:
"Portions of Amazon Web Services, the nation's largest cloud computing company, went offline Tuesday afternoon, affecting millions of companies across the United States .

"This is a pretty big outage," said Dave Bartoletti, a cloud analyst with Forrester. "AWS had not had a lot of outages and when they happen, they're famous. People still talk about the one in September of 2015 that lasted five hours," he said.

The outage appeared to have begun around 12:45 pm ET. It was centered in AWS' S3 storage system on the east coast."
Gallery photos are not loading - this is the second time in a week - the On Line support and Live Chat service has not been available for several days - what is going on?
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello Jazz,

There is an issue with the service where we use for image hosting. This can affect image uploads as well as hosted images.

We are updating the thread at:
https://community.auctiva.com/e...1020411/m/1587076586

As more information becomes available.

- Craig
Hello Thames Trader -

Our live support has been available at its usual hours: 9AM - 6PM Sun. - Fri. PST. You should be able to reach us from under the Help tab of the site if you're plan includes live support. If you are not seeing the options for Chat or Phones as available and your account has a qualifying plan, please file a support case letting us know what you encounter when you try the Live Chat & Phone support link from the Help menu so we can have a look.

The issue that was occurring earlier this week with images being available within accounts was a result of the outage of Amazon S3, which was resolved the same day, which was unrelated to an issue specific to Gallery images. If you are having issues specifically with Gallery images, please file a support case or reach out to us via live support and let us know what you have run into; there have been other issues with various image types as a result of some difficulties with eBay, but in order for us to ensure there is not some differing issue occurring for you we'd need to take a look into your account at some of the listings where you have run into difficulty. Please don't hesitate to let us know the details including your browser, Operating System and the file type for the images where this has been an issue and we'll be happy to look into it further.

- Craig
Hello moneyloaned -

we are not aware of any current issues with thumbnail images displaying within accounts and after taking a look at a few accounts the thumbnails appear to be displaying correctly.

If you are referring to the Optional eBay Gallery images on a listing that is active on eBay, please feel free to file a support case with the details of what you are experiencing as well as a few sample items where you have found an issue to be occurring and we'll be happy to take a look.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.