Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello oldmomster,

We encountered a brief technical difficulty with posting and saving listings that our engineers have resolved, so you should be able to resume activity in your account as usual. If the difficulty persists for you, please log out of your account and then log back in and if you continue to encounter difficulty, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site or post back here to this thread so we can look into it further.

- Craig
Hello Bethofvt,

Apologies. At the moment, we're running into some technical difficulties that are causing issues with posting or saving listings. Our engineers are aware of this difficulty and are working to resolve it ASAP, we hope to have it resolved in the very near future.

I have no ETA on the resolution as of yet, but I will update this thread just as soon as more information regarding this issue becomes available.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

- Craig
Hello again -

Our engineers have resolved the issue that was causing difficulties with posting and saving listings. You should now be able to resume using your account as you normally would.

Should you encounter any further difficulty, please feel free to either file a support case or continue with an existing case and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- Craig
Hello samedra,

There is an issue with the bulk edit features on the Saved Listings page at this time, which our engineers are currently looking into.

I have no ETA on when the issue will be resolved, but will update this thread as soon as more information regarding the difficulty becomes available.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.