Skip to main content

Hi, I have several Auctiva accounts, An old account today got a "we want you back" email and mentioned that mobile gallery scrolling is now active - Awesome!
So on an active account I listed via Auctiva an item, Its active and listed on ebay, NO SCROLLING GALLERY when I view from my ipad......
So it this still a feature for the future or do I need to do anything?
On the ipad I see "free scrolling gallery will enhance your listings" hyperlink but no gallery........
Thank you for your time.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Basementbits -

The new Scrolling Gallery is actually not out just yet. In the email we were attempting to highlight items that have gone out (SKU support) and a few that should be out soon (Scrolling Gallery, new templates). I guess we missed the mark a bit with our wording - sorry about that.

In any event we're hoping to have the new Scrolling Gallery out later this week or early next.

Thx,
Chris
Hi, Thank you for the info Chris,
ALSO.......
I subscribed to this thread for "daily" updates, I now get that daily email BUT even if no replies have been added, Usually forum email updates only happen if a reply has been made, this also helps reduce server traffic / bandwidth costs........Might be worth a mention to put forward for consideration, Thank you, Andy.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.