Skip to main content

Hi!

A big issue is the photo quality. Auctiva reduces the photo quality to save webspace.

However, the photos are essential and the quality should not be reduced that much.

At first I thought that my camera is the problem. Then I realized that the pics are much better on flickr.

I started adding flickr links to my listings as the pics on flickr are far more crispy.

Sad that this is an issue. A number of high-res photos is one of the key features auctiva provides. But the photos should be at least as crispy as on flickr where I pay a minimum amount of money per year and can upload as many pics as I like....

And I am not talking about huge pics but pics in a size of e.g. 1500x1200, 400-500kb.

Please improve that! Thanks!

Best regards from Vienna,

Ron
1) real one page lister, without having to open a separate page for custom specifics

2) the ability to reorganise pictures in the listing (drag and drop) without having to open the picture window!

3) loading postage templates etc without having the whole page loading, the same as if i switch from fixed listing to an auction listing.

Automatic resizing of pictures to minimum ebay requirement (those that are small)
I would like to see it easier to make a custom template that includes MP# MP4 and Pics that can just be dropped and dragged into place and right click edited. Also right click edit and upload backgrounds.

ASIN, ISDN and UPC and MPN adds

Also how about call in tech support that is included in our membership??? Never have I paid for a service where if I had a user question I could call about it! Ridiculous ~

And it would be nice to upload our own replacements to YOUR themes e.g. backgrounds, headers, fonts etc.

How about a place that had a user template share???? Maybe we can upload a theme and you can approve it and then it can go live and grow the template archives which are now pretty limited to the simplistic!

Just my 14 cents ~
Amen!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by toyam:
1) real one page lister, without having to open a separate page for custom specifics

2) the ability to reorganise pictures in the listing (drag and drop) without having to open the picture window!

3) loading postage templates etc without having the whole page loading, the same as if i switch from fixed listing to an auction listing.

Automatic resizing of pictures to minimum ebay requirement (those that are small)
Here is a simple one.

bulk tools stink...how about being able to bulk change things that sellers actually have to do all the time when ebay makes changes?

1. bulk change UPC to N/A..I have manually gone through a few hundred and have probably 500 more and I gave up so I wont be able to ever list them until I spend time doing it manually.

2. bulk change category #'s..ebay changed category numbers last year or the year before and still no way to bulk change it...I still have 100's if not 1000's with old category numbers that I cant list until I do it manually.

every time ebay makes a change auctiva should be ready with the updates like they used to but the lack of updates over the last couple of years and changes that makes it easier for users who are paying a monthly fee = no one cares anymore or auctiva is going away soon...

scott
Instead of having to click on eBay fees to see the fees total, I would prefer that the fees automatically be listed at the bottom, possibly next to the Save buttons. Also, I would like Auctiva to automatically check for errors in the listing when the Save buttons are clicked. If there is an error then you stay on the edit page to fix the error, otherwise the listing is saved and you move on. Thanks!
I would like to be able to delete pics from the 'select images' page. I think it would be easier to be able to right click on and delete a pic that I no longer need when I see it when listing an item, than to try and find it under the 'manage pic' page.

Another member said 'I would like to be able to type the first letter or letters of a country and have it come up instead of having to scroll through the entire list. I already know what country I want to add..
I also would like this feature.

Als, another member said 'I would REALLY REALLY like to see the ability to search for a past listing using key words that do not have to be in any certain order. For example, if I type in the search box: Blue Vase , the past saved listing will pull up with the title: Blue Tall Vase.....Right now it will not work that way ...make it like the search engine on ebay". I definite agree!

Thank you!
Last edited by alysiatreasures
I have mentioned this before but not in the suggestion thread so one more time.

I find the toggling back and forth on the "Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" to be a major pain. Of course I want my images to appear in ebay's scrolling gallery beneath the header image why wouldn't you?
To create a new listing from an old listing (create similar) when selecting images you first have to un-click the " Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" box or go through a couple of additional clicks to delete all images, select the new images then re-click the "Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" box. For me I often forget to re-click the box resulting in having to close the listing edit and re-post.

I have tried just using the " Enable Optional eBay Gallery Images" section and not adding the images in the above section, since I don't care if I have the images duplicated in the body of my listings. I though this was working pretty well until I discovered that when I import the listings to ecommerce it only sends the header image unless I put images in both sections.

I know that some folks want images embedded in their listing and don't want those showing up in the scrolling gallery but there has to be some way to improve this. Maybe a profile option or general settings option.
You need to fix the 400 pix limit on imported Ebay listing pictures and import the original picture.

No one else has this restriction. It is extremely time consuming to have to upload all new images so listings can be relisted.

If you are not prepared to do this (and I have no idea why nothing gets done about it) offer 2 free months so people that want to use Auctiva don't waste time and money for fixing images and have no time for new listings.

This issue was brought up as early as 12/15 by someone else and still nothing done to fix it. You don't even have the courtesy to post this information on your web site.

I now have over 1200 images that have to be uploaded due to Auctiva's program not functioning as it is supposed to.

I am seriously wondering if Auctiva is worth it any more. What was a great program at one time, seems to have gone seriously down hill over the lasdt few years.

Hopefully someone with some power will read this and my open tickets and resolve this issue.

The boards are extremely dead and I wonder if Auctiva will survive with user base dwindling.
Last edited by dutchman48

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.