Skip to main content

I'm a bit confused. Confused I had a listing on ebay that expired. Now I can't relist. I keep getting the following error:
API Error
Buyers love large photos that clearly show the item, so please upload high-resolution photos that are at least 500 pixels on the longest side.

Some of the photos truly were smaller. I've enlarged them, larger than the 500 pixels, read ebay's photo policy, watched the video, etc. I've deleted the photos from my listing and reselected, edited them via my listing to ensure they are at least 500 pixels.
I don't understand why the listing won't list to ebay.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Original Post
Hi MoreDeals4You,

Thanks for posting your question here.

Our system will only resubmit details that have been changed during the relist process so, even though you enlarged the image on your Image Management page, the image was viewed as unchanged (since the URL was the same) and the was not resubmitted along with your relist attempt.

We may be able to update our system to recognize such changes and resubmit images that have been modified during the relisting process with a future update to our site, but I cannot be certain if or when we will be able to do so at this point.

I reviewed your account and it appears that you were already able to get this item relisted directly through eBay but, if you were to encounter this again, I believe you could work around this issue by relisting the item using the “Edit and Relist” option and uploading a new, enlarged copy of the image during the process or simply posting the item anew from your Saved Listings page.

If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.