Skip to main content

Hi jomomma,

Thanks for posting your question here.

I am not aware of any current technical difficulties that would prevent the appropriate eBay recommended Item Specifics (like Brand, Size, Color, etc) for the selected category not to show up as you described, but eBay has made some category changes recently so I am curious if the category you have selected may no longer be valid.

For example, if you had selected a specific category in the past and eBay made an update which has caused that category number to no longer be valid, a current category would need to be selected for the item before our system will be able to properly display the Item Specifics data.

In order to determine whether this is the case, I recommend using the “Browse” or “Search” tools within the “Categories” section on our site to reselect the best fit category for your item. Once you have selected a current category, the correct eBay recommended Item Specifics details should appear when you click the “Custom Item Specifics” link.

Alternatively, if you have selected a category for which eBay simply does not offer any recommended Item Specifics attributes, it is expected that you would only see the option to add custom attributes when you click the “Custom Item Specifics” link.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.