Skip to main content

When I try to create a payout, even though I select several items, I keep getting a message stating that I have to select at least one item to create a payout. Like a dummy, I keep going back and trying it. Keep getting the same results. I have created payouts before and it worked fine. This problem started a couple of days before Christmas and it is still happening today. Any suggestions?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, well I will have to go back and do it on my Excel spreadsheet, like I used to, before Auctiva's consignment payout. I just like the look and ease (when it is working) of Auctiva's payout. Plus, it already has so much info included that is makes it so much easier for me.
I think I will file a support claim. Perhaps some of you will join me. Thanks, it's so nice to know I'm not alone. Wink
I am also, Mine only shows sold items, does not show closed listings. Plus I keep picking stuff to add to report and keep getting an error message. I had to do it up on Excel, it takes hours, when doing it for hours....
I have a support report in, still have not heard anything this has been since Monday morning...
Has anybody had any luck...
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. I just spoke to our engineering team regarding this issue and it sounds like we will be able to get it corrected as part of our next site update, which is tentatively scheduled to take place on 1/15/09.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.