Skip to main content

I have an Ebay store and when creating a fixed price listing through auctiva, when it gets to "duration" (1,7,10,30 days) I can not see the option "good till cancel". Can anyone show me how to do this please? Maybe is because my plan with active is the start plan and therefore it does not give me this option? Any ideas? Thanks
Original Post
Hi Giga,

Thanks for posting your question here. I just reviewed a couple of the most recent listings you have created through your Auctiva account and I was able to see the "Good 'Til Canceled" option within the "Duration" menu in each one, so it appears that you may have already figured this out.

For the eBay Australia site, this option is generally available to eBay Store owners listing in the “Fixed Price” format, as described on the following page of the eBay AU Help index: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/duration.html

In any event, if you are still having trouble selecting this duration for any of your items, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.