Skip to main content

I had been listing many items with the "Take Note" template #10019, it had a spiral and books on the left side, now it shows pencils on the side, what happened? eBay #380706080145 shows a past one. EBay #380746002807 shows a new one using the same template, I want the old one with books.
Original Post
Hi Lost World Books,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I reviewed the details you provided and, as you might have suspected, this template is showing up differently in the more recent item you posted because we have updated the appearance of the template.

Although I understand that you prefer the previous design (with the books on the left side), this change was deliberate and it is expected that any other new listings you post using the “Take Note” template will also reflect the new design.

However, you should still be able to use the old version of the “Take Note” template by posting your new listings from existing saved listings which already had the old version of the template selected, which you can verify using the “Preview” button on the lister page.

For example, if you were to create a new listing using the “Create Similar” option from the saved listings from which you posted item # 380706080145, the old version of the template should be used as long as you do not remove and reselect the template.

I'm sorry about the difficulties this has caused you, but I hope this helps clear things up.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.