Skip to main content

I sell sports cards on eBay and it is important for people to be able to supersize the images of my cards when they check out my listings. Apparently, only the new Auctiva templates allow images to be supersized. I think the Auctiva staff should develop many more templates for the customers to use. For me, they could have a template for sports cards in general or specific templates for each individual type of sports cards such as a baseball card template, a basketball card template and/or a football card template. Auctiva used to have individual templates and it would make sports collectibles listings look much better if they included these templates again.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello RSA -

We understand and are releasing a few new templates each month.

We have also revitalized our Feature Center, so if there is a particular template or idea you would like to see us implement, please feel free to visit the feature center HERE and leave a suggestion (please one per request) for the rest of the community to vote on and vote on the suggestions that are already there.

- Craig
Hello -

Please feel free to submit this as a feature request to our revitalized feature center located here.

This provides the rest of the community the opportunity to vote on the request and once an request moves to the To-Do List from that page, it becomes slated for development by our engineers. Please also feel free to vote thumbs up or thumbs down on the features that others have submit to this page.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.