Skip to main content

I'm not in need of a sophisticated inventory management system. I just need to find the easiest way to control the 40 totes full of 850 auction items, around my house!
I was just hoping that somebody else had been through the agonies of keeping a written catalog of all for sale items and then attempting to track down and match the invoice to the item, months later. There must be a simpler and less prone to error method?

Many Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You are not alone. I would like to link my Auctiva Commerce inventory with the Auctiva Inventory that posts auctions on eBay. I have been playing around with Openbavo to manage finances and inventory. This may be more than what you are looking for though. If you are looking for something basic, use a spreadsheet. List all your items and filter on what you are looking for.

Good luck!
quote:
Stock control database help

Hi
I thought I would seperate my request for help.
With this one I am trying to produce a database where I can enter the date automaticaly of a stock take. Then useing dropdowns (I think would be easier) enter the Item then the level in stock and the level used and the ammount that has been added since the last stock take. Then in some way have it that it creates a report that would give me every item on an individual line with the previous ammount in stock minus the used ammount add the amount that has been ordered/delivered and then add from the form the present stock level and show any discrepancy between the levels that are there and the levels that based on the information should be there.
I would then like to set up something that would enable to have the stock ammount required and the actuall stock ammount to give me a total of what needs to be orderd.
Just to complicate things I have looked around and relised I am a complete novice. So simple terms would be great.
Am I asking to much for open office

Cosmetic Dentist Raleigh | Foreign Car Repair Raleigh | Telemarketing Solutions Raleigh | Girld Clothing Boutique
Last edited by andrew45611

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.