Skip to main content

For all concerned, so you know...we are actively working on bringing item variations functionality to Auctiva.com. To be clear...we are well past the point of making a decision as whether to provide item variations functionality or not; it is our intention to do so. We are now working our way through the technical details and issues that we must solve in order to bring it to you. Item variations IS more complicated than most things we undertake so this takes time.

Our desire and intent is to provide it to you as early in 2010 as we can. This is as specific as we can be right now. We will convey more to you when we are in a position to be more definite.

We know that you do have other options for listing on eBay besides us, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

When I get a chance I will look into combining the threads on item variations together.
TONY.. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am not yelling . . or maybe I am yelling. It is a glad yell if it is yelling!! )

Whew. . a straight answer. Felt I may be getting yanked around there for awhile, but do understand your support does not always know the behind the scenes working and that they do what they are told to do.

I appreciate the response. I frankly, can get on with the gettin' on and quit holding off on the items I would like to list this way. Yet I know I can also hold off on summer items to see where we go from there. We can just plan our own plan of attack now. I was very concerned as you know about the mixed responses I was getting. I appreciate the answer and never expected an exact date, as I am sure this is more than a HUGE undertaking and very time consuming as well as requiring lots of skill from your techies (or engineers do not know politically correct name). Just know I am not big on geeks.

I also appreciate fact that you can take anything off of these forums, but seem to let most of the good bad and ugly stay on here. So it is truly a forum. That is appreciated and I can assure you probably saves our spouses and kids a lot o our frustration and probably a few heart attacks just letting people vent.

Thanks again for your response. It is appreciated by me for sure and I am sure by others who may be interested in this.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
I honestly cannot believe this isn't done yet. This is costing me hundreds of dollars every month in ebay listing fees since my business is in clothing. I have 600 listings currently that could be combined down to probably 100 if this would get done. On top of this, I am paying $9.95 to Auctiva that I wasn't paying a year ago. I can't really afford to keep paying $2,000 a month in fees to Ebay, so hopefully this gets done very quickly. I guess really, I'm the idiot for sticking with Auctiva because of the templates and because I don't want to mess with moving all my listings.

It's funny, but using Auctiva isn't only costing me $9.95 a month, it is really costing me HUNDREDS of dollars every month because it lacks basic functionality that could save me money on Ebay.
quote:
Originally posted by cmd-sales:
I honestly cannot believe this isn't done yet. This is costing me hundreds of dollars every month in ebay listing fees since my business is in clothing. I have 600 listings currently that could be combined down to probably 100 if this would get done. On top of this, I am paying $9.95 to Auctiva that I wasn't paying a year ago. I can't really afford to keep paying $2,000 a month in fees to Ebay, so hopefully this gets done very quickly. I guess really, I'm the idiot for sticking with Auctiva because of the templates and because I don't want to mess with moving all my listings.

It's funny, but using Auctiva isn't only costing me $9.95 a month, it is really costing me HUNDREDS of dollars every month because it lacks basic functionality that could save me money on Ebay.
cmd-sales,

We understand that item variations listings is a cost saver for sellers.

We are currently working on providing item variation listing capability on the Auctiva site (we have developers assigned and actively working on item variations right now) with the goal of introducing the functionality as early in 2010 as we can.

We really do appreciate that you have stuck with us even though we don't have item variations yet. And, we hope you will bear with us a bit longer as we are working hard to bring item variations to life on the Auctiva site.
Hi- am glad other people are writing in on this. . as I frankly do not want this to be forgotten down the way because they assume people may not be interested. If you will notice a few of us we beat this horse till it was about dead. I was getting ready to find other source myself as were several others and I have numerous friends who left because of this and fact that we could not even get responses.

I too am losing quite a bit every month and have started listing the winter multiples through ebay rather than auctiva . . pain to do that way.. but has saved me some money.

Ebay is going to add categories again from what I have been told beginning of 2010.

I assume once auctiva gets the initial done, they will be able to do the others categories without as much hassle or work.. . I hope as I sell in many categories.

Thanks auctiva for the timely response.
quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Hi- am glad other people are writing in on this. . as I frankly do not want this to be forgotten down the way because they assume people may not be interested. If you will notice a few of us we beat this horse till it was about dead. I was getting ready to find other source myself as were several others and I have numerous friends who left because of this and fact that we could not even get responses.

I too am losing quite a bit every month and have started listing the winter multiples through ebay rather than auctiva . . pain to do that way.. but has saved me some money.

Ebay is going to add categories again from what I have been told beginning of 2010.

I assume once auctiva gets the initial done, they will be able to do the others categories without as much hassle or work.. . I hope as I sell in many categories.

Thanks auctiva for the timely response.
Assuming that eBay does not change the programming interface they gave us for clothing and shoes when they add new variations categories, then the item variation listing capability we will be adding to the Auctiva site should need little if any change on our part. Won't know for sure until eBay announces their plans though.
Tony, Chris, anyone???? Auctiva members have you written support and heard anything on this???

- hate to ask.. but what is status of this?? Anyone else wondering this?? It is time for sellers to be getting spring listings started and would like to put spring items on multiple variation listings. Need to know so we can plan for listings and sales.

I have listed a few things on ebay with this and have to say it is a $$$$$$ saver for sure. A real bargain for sure and my sales on those items has increased over the way they were before for same items listed as CHOICE listings or as separate listings.

Thanks for an update to start the New Year with a Bang for us!
We have developers actively working on item variations and they have been for some time. The project is moving along well.

I'm still not in a position to give a time when item variations will be available. I'm not deliberately trying to be vague; the reality is that there is still programming and testing that remains to be done before we say when it item variations will be added to the site.

As soon as I can be more specific, as I said before, I will be.
Thanks.. others who want this, please write in forums and support. The more people they think want this, the more likely it is to be expedited.************************

Amen.. I do not have tons of these items, however, would sure stock more, on ones I have I have been been doing this through ebay and I am finding more sales done this way and more watchers than I had before and more questions on these listings than I ever had before. I only did winter items and would like to plan ahead for spring/summer.

Ebay planned this long ago and actually came out with this in June I believe it is almost 7 months ago, I find it hard to believe it is taking this long for Auctiva. YES, I realize it is a long process, however, it is not like they are inventing the wheel, this has been around for years on lots of sites. It is especially irritating when I get updates on new features all the time and this is still waiting to be done and NO ETA in site. Some of these new features are the new plan for discounted billing, which had to take some time, I frankly am not big on paying ahead when I don't know that we will get things updated in timely manner, especially when we have no ETA for this. The desktop applications which again, I would think would be a time consumer and a quite a few other improvements which I could look back and find, I try not to read them because it irritates me.

Does auctiva not realize that we can't plan our listings with NO estimated ETA from them. We were origianlly told probably (this may not be correct word used) end of year 2009. Then early this year 2010. YES, it is still early this year, but with NO ETA I have to think this is not going to happen anytime soon. I wonder if this is a feature ebay will have out a year before auctiva gets it? Ebay is planning to roll out additional categories and we do not have the original ones yet.

For those of you who do not need this, I am aware this takes time, you do not need to send me notes I am aware of this. But we are not inventing wheel. The map has been laid out for this by others. For those who will not use, just because you do not have categories that apply right now, when ebay rolls out new they may hit your category. Or future ones may.

For those who say, well, do others have YES, they do. I like auctiva, am not big on changing, so don't say "well, go somewhere else". We are just asking for a feature that will save us money probably bring in money to Auctiva, as if I have this I can list more efficiently and would probably want premium plan and would not have problem paying ahead.
quote:
Thanks.. others who want this, please write in forums and support. The more people they think want this, the more likely it is to be expedited.************************

Amen.. I do not have tons of these items, however, would sure stock more, on ones I have I have been been doing this through ebay and I am finding more sales done this way and more watchers than I had before and more questions on these listings than I ever had before. I only did winter items and would like to plan ahead for spring/summer.

Ebay planned this long ago and actually came out with this in June I believe it is almost 7 months ago, I find it hard to believe it is taking this long for Auctiva. YES, I realize it is a long process, however, it is not like they are inventing the wheel, this has been around for years on lots of sites. It is especially irritating when I get updates on new features all the time and this is still waiting to be done and NO ETA in site. Some of these new features are the new plan for discounted billing, which had to take some time, I frankly am not big on paying ahead when I don't know that we will get things updated in timely manner, especially when we have no ETA for this. The desktop applications which again, I would think would be a time consumer and a quite a few other improvements which I could look back and find, I try not to read them because it irritates me.

Does auctiva not realize that we can't plan our listings with NO estimated ETA from them. In July we were told "we hope later this year" which would have been year 2009. Then "as early this year as we can". YES, it is still early this year, but with NO ETA I have to think this is not going to happen anytime soon. I wonder if this is a feature ebay will have out a year before auctiva gets it? Ebay is planning to roll out additional categories and we do not have the original ones yet.

For those of you who do not need this, I am aware this takes time, you do not need to send me notes I am aware of this. But we are not inventing wheel. The map has been laid out for this by others. For those who will not use, just because you do not have categories that apply right now, when ebay rolls out new they may hit your category. Or future ones may.

For those who say, well, do others have YES, they do. I like auctiva, am not big on changing, so don't say "well, go somewhere else". We are just asking for a feature that will save us money probably bring in money to Auctiva, as if I have this I can list more efficiently and would probably want premium plan and would not have problem paying ahead.
Hi - auctiva policy does not allow us to mention their competitors (I don't blame them for that). There some out there, I have not thoroughly investigated them yet as far as really getting into the nitty gritty, as I really keep hoping we will get some firm info. on this from auctiva so we can at least plan. I really love using auctiva and hope we get this soon. I think the lack of dates has already run some who were interested in this away as I now have 5-6 friends have bailed and are now just listing all of theirs through ebay.

This would not be quite as irritating if I were not getting notifications on new and improved things that are being done. I have no problem with new and improved, and do feel there are a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up, but seems like lots of brand new projects going down when there are lots of loose ends on features we have had for awhile, not just on ebay side, but on commerce side. I feel some of these new things being introduced are money makers so they were moved through quickly. I think this is not on front burner because it is not going to bring more money in to auctiva like the discount plans and the desktop feature introduced last week. THose bring in extra $$$ quickly and this does not and could I suppose take away revenue from auctiva.
I would love to pay ahead, get desktop, etc., but am not interested in spending more when I do not know what to expect and we are left in dark and can't plan ahead on our listings without an any informtion as to whether it will be March, August, December 2010, July 2011 ? 2012? we are left in total dark, how long should we hang on. I feel we are being strung along a little bit.
GoSpin360, lookandbuyme,

In an earlier post in this thread I said that we are working on having Item Variations listing capability available on the Auctiva site as soon as possible in 2010. We still are. I would emphasize the part where I said 'as early in 2010 as possible.'

You both are listing a lot of ads through Auctiva (which business we very much appreciate). As you know, there is considerable work and hassle in moving from one auction management tool to another.

It is highly likely that we will announce and deploy Item Variations on the site in a shorter time frame than it would take for you to get all you listings switched over and get up and running on a new tool.

The decision to stay with Auctiva or not is of course your call, but I would really hate to see you decide to switch and then have us announce we are delivering the very item variations functionality that you need before you even get changed over. If you change now, that is likely to happen.

Our developers are getting very close. I will give a concrete date as soon as I can. Please bear with us if you can. Barring unforeseen circumstances, we won't keep you waiting much longer.

Thanks.
Tony thanks for your response, It is much appreciated. However, with all due respect, we got a note on here in Posted on July 14, 2009 stating
"We hope to do so later in the year." We assumed that was 2009, for awhile we could get no responses at all on forums, I was getting major run around from support tickets saying, yes, we are working on, no we are thinking about it, etc.,

We fully realize you have to plan, however, I do not feel that Auctiva understands we also have to plan. Now there is still no ETA, as early as possible in 2010 could mean the earliest possible will be September in which case we have missed doing this on Spring and Summer and Christmas for 2010 also using multiple format. I feel we are in the the total dark and that we are being strung along a little bit like here is some nice candy for you.. you will love it, but you have to wait on it. We don't know how long you will have to wait, but just wait. Honestly do you all not understand that, we can't plan our listings for multiples without some guideline on dates. It is a royal pain to be listing through ebay and through auctiva, and I figure if I absolutely have to use 2 ways to list, then I just as well find another provider and start my multiples over there, while leaving my listings here until I get my multiples for spring and summer listed and going. Yes, it will mean paying fees two places, but even with 2 fees, I still would save money over listing items individually. It would also save me time which is $$$ in this business. I do not want to do this, as I feel I owe auctiva for all of the years we did not pay and I try to be loyal to people who have helped me through the years. However, I now have to start looking at the savings since I have seen it on the few things I have listed in multiples. I have more viewers, more watchers, more buyers of those items and it is so much simpler to keep up with inventory.

I am also a little concerned that this will get almost done and then not fine tuned or finished. I recently have noticed some posts about loose ends and tying up loose ends on many topics or items that appeared to be abandoned and then something else started.

It is somewhat irritating to get updates on TOTALLY new being introduced and implemented while we wait on this. Yes, I realize this is probably several teams working independently on different areas, but it is still irritating. Ebay will be coming out with new categories before we even get the old ones on if what I am being told is accurate. Which means you will have more people trying out a new format and probably lots of confusion if the old comes out and the new immediately after or with the old categories. I am sure kinks will need to be worked out when this is introduced.

I am not trying to rude or arrogant in any way. I am just making point that we can't plan with NO ETA at all and I can't afford to leave my spring/summer unlisted. I do not want to list through ebay and immediately find that auctiva introduced it and then relist later through auctiva, that is a time waster, and time is money. Nor do I want to go to another vendor and list multiples and others through auctiva. Auctiva is making this decision very difficult because of fact that we can't plan.
If they would say.. you know.. you should go ahead and plan your spring through ebay or where ever and we will have for summer. Or we probably will not get in time for your to get your spring or summer listed then that is fine.. we just need to know rather than twiddling our thumbs on these items waiting.

Thanks and I do hope you understand our position on this.

Thanks for your input.
All,

We appreciate all who have given us input asking for item variations functionality on Auctiva, and we have been working hard to provide it.

As I stated in my previous post, we are very close to having item variations functionality running on the Auctiva site. We have made excellent progress, and are now in a position to be much more specific about when it will be available.

We will be adding item variations to the Auctiva site next month, February 2010. We are still fine tuning the exact date we will be updating the site, but it will most likely be somewhere around the middle of the month.

Initially, we will be labeling Item Variations functionality as 'Beta'. This label reflects the fact that we are looking for user feedback on it. We are expecting that we may need to do some 'tweaking' tying up of loose ends; we want to be as responsive as we can to real-world feedback we receive from our users.

I will be posting more details about it between now and when it goes up on the site, and also as is our custom, on the date it goes live.

We do appreciate everyone's patience with and faith in us as we have worked on this project.
Last edited by auctivatonym
Tony.. thanks for quick update. GoSpin and I must have been on same wave length, as I was doing same thing with great sorrow. As I do not like change so was having a hard time wrapping my brain around switching in any way. I also feel that I owe auctiva because of all of the years of free service I received.

I frankly can't speak for others, but having ETA helps us with our planning.

Is there a BETA LIST??? Do we need to get in line?? I will gladly be a guinea pig on this. IF there is one so and you do not put me on it.. I may have to threaten to shoot you! Wink Smile
Good Morning All,

I don't post here often but do want to comment on this one..

I been a member with Auctiva for a long time and left and went elsewhere when the crazy payment thing began. I was so angry with Auctiva. Auctiva has since fixed the pay thing to be reasonable.

I am sooo Glad to be back! FACT: The Grass was NOT Greener on the other Side! The other side was a nightmare without the speed, updates, and continuous improvements that Auctiva is working on. Just had to tell you: LOOK Before you LEAP!

Just wanted to let you all know.
Stormasis, I have been listing on Auctiva for a very long time and was not thrilled with idea of switching. Especially since due to an Auctiva formatting issue and insurance blurb having to be removed I just had re-done every one my listings one by one, which took a very long time. Yes, I tried to use the bulk edit - because of Auctiva formatting issue it would not work, support could not make it work either.

I do have friends who went to the other side and they said after got over the initial shock of switching things have been great and they honestly have no plans to come back. When they cut the cord, they really cut the cord. I decided to attempt to hang in there as I simply am not a big on change person and I like auctiva and honestly fee that I used the free for a very long time and sure do not begrudge them the amount I am paying now.

I was not thinking of bailing because of fees Auctiva charges right now, it was because they did not have a feature that could save us lots of money each year that we could get elsewhere. It was strictly a business decision to save money. I am in business to make money, not let it slip through the cracks on listing fees when I can save on them. On Multiple Variation sellers can save big $$$$'s and money saved to me is money earned. I can cover my auctiva fees 20 or more times over even with the few multiples I have in the few categories ebay offers right now.

For us being able to get the multiple variation would make the grass greener and our wallets much greener, when did not know when auctiva would get it until this week so we could not plan.

If you read older forums on this of which they are quite spread under different keywords, we did not get responses from auctiva for a very long time and support requests were very confusing and contradicting to each other. So it is not like we decided on Monday we needed this and talked about switching on Thursday. This has been going on since ebay went live in June and it was talked about way before June on ebay and other forums. No, we did not expect auctiva to have it in June, even though there are those that had it pretty darn quick, we all along wanted ETA's. Just like planning a wedding or party, you need to know when it will be so you can order the cake, flowers, etc.,

We eagerly anticipate the arrival of this, are glad we are getting approximate ETA's so that we too can plan.

I guess since the grass is not greener on the other side in some opinions, we should just shut up and take what we are fed be satisfied without site updates that keep us and auctiva competitive with other sellers, even though they cost us money and a lot more listing time. If everyone had done that when the fees were announced that is what we would be paying right now and you would still be grazing on brown pastures. I would be grazing where my friends graze which they say is good grazing once the first few things are listed.

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated as this forum is for all opinions.
Good Morning,
Just for clarification, I certainly did not mean that anyone should settle. I understand, all too well, having to make business decisions that better fit your needs.

My posting was in fact to let you know that you must make sure you are going to get the functions you are seeking prior to making a move.

I too, had to make a business decision to come back to Auctiva. Many people with the other lister were so angry with Auctiva they that said they would never come back. I could not stand with a grudge when it was costing me valuable time and money.

Some costly things that I found at the other site:
Uploading pics took twice as long.
Pixels on many of my pics were too high
Re-list was not working properly
I spent too much time scrolling to create a listing.
Too many steps to create a listing.
They had a second chance offer function- THAT DIDN'T WORK.
Inventory functions didn't work properly
Ended listings did not reflect items shipped
Consignment is non-existant
Error messages constantly
and so many more! Please read the community help before making that jump. I was just over in the community help area and there is a HUGE list of malfunctions on the site that remain..

That is why I am back...
Just trying to help. Some of those that left are settling for what they jumped to because of a grudge that didn't make sense for me to keep.

Regards
To make this clear to auctiva.. I was never considering other options because of a grudge for not having this, it was strictly business related. Just as auctiva I am sure would do the same thing if their vendors can't provide what they need.

However, My previous posts indicated I am checking out other options. There really is not a good way to check them out without putting on a few listings and seeing if they work for you as everyone has their own needs. Are you referring to IF or more than one site? As I have considered this and studied options and checkout out friends listings on other sites,they are very nit-picky and seem fine. I have written support tickets to several sites just to check reaction time and if they were skimmed tickets with automated replies. Although I have that problem here occasionally and on ebay quite often. IFr. was taken out of the picture VERY quickly, as their support responses were not read well, or understood and they were simple, responses not automated and did not answer question. I figure if you do not do that before a person starts, then it would be horrid after. So those could be IF issues, (none of my friends went to IF) however, they were zipped quickly and last time I checked they did not offer multiple variation anyway but even if they did I would not switch to them.

Have you tried other sites or is this just IF problems? I can ASSURE you these friends hold no grudge, they made business decisions based on $$$, the bottom line, they are people that believe in gettin on with the gettin on and did not have time to waste with the multiple listings. Their move had NOTHING to do with fees paid to auctiva at all. They did not move when all of the fee issues were going on, they hung in there knowing it would cost them to make the original move in time and sales, but looked at the big picture. It was a time and money saving feature that auctiva did not have. Actually, I believe a couple are paying a little more for being able to use Multiple variation, but they say it still saves them.

So we are not jumping off a cliff being clueless. . we are sellers trying to save money. Hopefully auctiva will get this soon as they have said they would and this issue will be resolved. Smile

My issues have NOTHING to do with the fees auctiva charges at all!!! And sure are not a grudge. But do feel when you pay for something you do expect things to be updated and they are being.. so hopefully all will be happy. (until ebay adds their next categories) Smile. However, I have been told that if ebay uses same platform for new categories that it will make new ones easier for auctiva to do. I am sure the start of this is like building a road from scratch and if ebay sticks with path the new categories will be side roads and easier to build.

Can't wait for this.. . am eagerly awaiting its arrival.
quote:
Tony.. thanks for quick update. GoSpin and I must have been on same wave length, as I was doing same thing with great sorrow. As I do not like change so was having a hard time wrapping my brain around switching in any way. I also feel that I owe auctiva because of all of the years of free service I received.

I frankly can't speak for others, but having ETA helps us with our planning.

Is there a BETA LIST??? Do we need to get in line?? I will gladly be a guinea pig on this. IF there is one so and you do not put me on it.. I may have to threaten to shoot you! Wink Smile
lookandbuyme, to clarify, there is not a 'beta list' for item variations...no need to get in line. I like keeping my hide intact without bullet holes. Wink
stormasis,

Thanks a bunch for your comments re how you didn't find the grass to be greener over with the 'other guys'. We are working hard to make sure that Auctiva continues to be a top choice for sellers...ideally the first choice. It really means a lot to all of us at Auctiva when users like yourself...who have tried out the competition and have a basis to compare...come back to us and say positive things about our work. Smile
All,

My associate, Rebecca Miller (aka Auctiva Rebecca on the forums), has written a blog post on our upcoming multi-variation tool here: http://www.auctivablog.com/unc...ar-brings-new-tools/

An eBay Top Rated Seller herself, Rebecca has been working closely with the developers of Auctiva's multi variations to make it as easy to use and as intuitive as possible.

Oh, and so there is not any doubt, with the new categories that eBay announced today that they will be opening up for multi-variations (see more details here http://pages.ebay.com/sellerin...owing/variation.html Auctiva's multi-variation tool will work with all of them as soon as eBay rolls them out.
Hi- Wish we DID KNOW. . TONY, Jeff, Rebecca???.. since I am re-doing listings to comply with ebay lastest changes and take advantage of their 10 cents, I would like to do all at once.

Last WE heard on forums was from Tony on January 2010 note said, was February 2010 and this comment at end:
quote:

I will be posting more details about it between now and when it goes up on the site, and also as is our custom, on the date it goes live.

You might try writing to support and see if you can get response. I would put that people are asking on forums.

It has been 8 - 9 months after ebay got this and the anticipation is building . . the natives are getting restless. Smile

If you get update pls. put on here.. I will also write when I get home tonight.

Vickie
As Rebecca said, 'patience, grasshoppers'. We have to finish tying the ribbon that goes around it into a bow Smile Wink Seriously, we are finishing up stuff like 'help', FAQ's, tutorials, that sort of thing.

Rebecca posted a test listing yesterday with our multi-variations from our test system onto eBay's Sandbox environment and our quality folks and other Auctiva folks have been exercising it in test too. All is going well.

I will be posting tomorrow mid-afternoon west coast time to tell everyone when we will update the site so people can start using it.
All,

OK, I have the good news for you I’ve been hoping to be able to deliver.

We will add multi-variations to the Auctiva site this coming Tuesday Feb 16. The actual site update will take place beginning approximately 7:30am Pacific time, and we will be taking the site completely down during the update. We hope to be back on the air by 8:30 Pacific or so, give or take some in either direction. Mike D of support will be posting about the outage separately in the ‘News’ area of the forum.

As I have posted previously, multi-variations is labeled for now as ‘beta.’ While we have tested it as thoroughly as we can, you may experience a few issues due to it being so new.

Please report any problems to Auctiva Support and they will help you. We will of course be working closely with them, and Rebecca and I will both be monitoring the forums for questions during the day on Tuesday, and as needed thereafter.

When we update the site Tuesday, we are including multi-variations ‘help’ materials including an FAQ, on-screen help (look for the ‘question mark icons’) and also a tutorial. I strongly advise reviewing all these things before you start working with the multi-variations tool.

Multi-variations is advanced functionality. We are making multi-variations available to users on the Premium Plan ($19.95/month) and on the Unlimited Plan ($9.95/month). Basic plan ($2.95/month) can create and save listings with multi-variations, but in order to post multi-variations listings to eBay, you must be either a Premium Plan or Unlimited Plan users. We are including the full capability as part of our Free Trials also.

Please be aware that we have tested multi-variations with a number of different browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. Actually, the majority of our testing is using new versions of these browsers. Therefore, while we expect older versions will likely work with multi-variations, you will be less likely to experience problems using the newest browser versions.

Thank you again for all your patience, and for listing with Auctiva.

Enjoy your President's day weekend.
Last edited by auctivatonym

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.