Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Having the listings show up in order makes it easier for the buyer to find if I have the issue he/she needs. When they list as poorly as MrP did them this time it's a miracle they combine on anything! Tom's suggestion about spacing them out may have helped BUT even when spacing the listings out a minute doesn't matter. Supposedly "ebay's server can't handle the input" so they're going to get out of order no matter what you do. I could list spiderman 1-400 in order with 1 minute between and I'd be lucky if any two ended up next to each other!
I need help immediately. My scheduler isn't working. NOW what? I am signed up for the $74.95 package. Should include the scheduler from what I have been able to figure out. I have tons of listings that need to go up tonight. LOOK and listen. This is the pitts. Get it fixed. Get someone on it now. I don't know who isn't answering the support cases. My guess is that Auctiva is so screwed up now they don't have enough people to sort it out and answer the cases. I NEED HELP. This is costing us a fortune now and what are we getting? Less than we had before. Save your bland comments for someone who is running 4 listings a week. I am Ebay's powerseller of the month last month in Pottery in Glass. The package for 600 listings a month on the scheduler is a joke. I run 400 a week. What in the heck are you guys thinking? JUST get it fixed. This is absolute bunk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.