Skip to main content

Help Please! I'm new to Auctiva and have two Ebay Stores that I'm trying to convert over to Auctiva. I'm having a terible time trying to set up my listings. After spending time setting everything up, when I try to post the listing, everything locks up and I have to close the browser and start again! This seems to happen at random, which makes it even more frustrating. I've tried everything I can think of. Checked for Spyware, Virus Check, I'm using Internet Exployer, have plenty of Memory, Quality Dell Processer. I've contacted Customer Service several times but seem to be going nowhere. CS says they have a 20 minute timeout, which I thought might be the problem, however, today the site seems to freeze up after only 5 minutes. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
Original Post
Karen,

Are you able to save your listings you create on the Auctiva website? Check the listings tab option for 'saved listings'. From there, you might want to try scheduling the listing to post. Let us know if you're able to post with this method.

Also, any more info you could give us as to how/when the site locks up would be helpful. Does the page try to reload? Are you hitting the Post (save) button?

Thanks,

-Kevin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.