Skip to main content

Showcase is automatically adding to the bottom of my listings? I thought it was supposed to go at the top (where I want it) cant find any settings in Auctiva? What have I done wrong?

Also the ways it is added in is by add to description it doesnt look very good. Ebay id is didgeridoos-direct auction is here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIDGERIDOO-CARVED-NEW-FREE-INSTRU...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Original Post
that is because it was added after the listing was posted. Anyone you have a token with - Bidpay, Auctiva, Andale it will all be added like that unless you add it to the coding before listing. It is not Auctiva's code that puts that in, it is ebay's. You will need to add the HTML code for the window to the active auctions and put it in where you want it.

IMO I think it should at the bottom, alot of sellers dislike the way pages load when they have a scrolling gallery on top. If a user is on dial up it holds the page from loading properly until the gallery images have come up and some users will back out of the auction, before even seeing the item for sale.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.