Skip to main content

I've got this template that I use and would really love to keep it. I can't seem to find the place here to create my own custom template. When I put this code into the "Item Details Profile" page, then it gives it width of about 60% of actual. I want mine to be at least 90% of screen. Thanks for your help!

http://www.practiceboard.com/?2406972
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Tom. I'm really excited to get this working and use Auctiva for everything. I plan to really increase my inventory over the next few months and this would be a big help with time savings!

In my template, I am using some "Click to Enlarge" code. I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work with your Picture 1,2,3,etc tags that you guys have (wow would that save time!). Do you have any idea how I can make this work so that I don't have to manually enter in my picture html every time?
I see what you're saying Tom. I would really like to keep the "Click To Enlarge" feature that I have - I don't know why...maybe cause I put so many hours into it getting it just the way I want it. :-)

Do you know of a way I can insert the [IMAGE1][IMAGE2], etc tags into my code so that the "Click to Enlarge" will still work? What I am trying doesn't seem to be working.

I really appreciate your help here!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.