Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by efilnikcufecin:
OOOHHHHH OOOHHHH OOOHHHH ME ME ME Mr. Kotter. I am from SD too.

I'm so bad at Vanity Tags on cars. When I try and sound out your name, well, to be honest, I come up with words that I would've gotten my mouth washed out with soap for using growing up. <wink>

HELP this woman out!

By the way...I love watching VH1 when they have the I love the 70s, 80s and 90s shows..and Mr. Kotter is always used in the 70s. Those were the days of my youth..and so much fun!

Tee Hee,
Donna
Hi,

Waving to all from the other place. I just got back online from Hurricane Katrina / Rita one two punch. What is happening over here and how do I modify my templates from over yonder? See that eBay Double mentality took effect Nov. 1, but he did not get it from me... because I was a month behind. Smile Don't know how long I will be up over there but probably 1/2 a month if the mistake is caught. Roll Eyes

Thanks for any help over here
quote:
Originally posted by Creole:
Hi,

Waving to all from the other place. I just got back online from Hurricane Katrina / Rita one two punch. What is happening over here and how do I modify my templates from over yonder? See that eBay Double mentality took effect Nov. 1, but he did not get it from me... because I was a month behind. Smile Don't know how long I will be up over there but probably 1/2 a month if the mistake is caught. Roll Eyes

Thanks for any help over here

I'm SO glad all is well with you!
Nice to see you hanging your hat with us!
If there's anything any of us can do..just ask. Plus the customer service here is GREAT!

By the way, you have a grace period till the 15th at the other auction management service. <wink>

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.