Skip to main content

Hi there - my template is here: http://www.practiceboard.com/?2435930

I've started doing reviews (Jewel's Reviews) so a Description2 field would be so fabulous. Others could use it for Features (like colors, sizes, measurements, etc) which would set it off from the narrative Description field.

This proposed field would containe info which changes on every listing so it would have to be input from the main screen to be effective.

Other than this little blip I LOVE the service so far. I do have some other questions about checkout but I'll post them in the appropriate place.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can lend.

Sincerely,
Connie
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Jewel, As far as the 2nd description area - I honestly cannot think of how it could be either unless you included it as part of the original description and moved it over to the other side. It would be easier to code you 2 boxes - 1 for descrip #1 and the other for Review and just have that as your full description code.

I did see you are using your tags and that is great,however you still need to add the shipping tag and move all of that info to the shipping details to save there.

Have you checked out Magie's Tutorial? HERE
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Another option is to use the Shipping tag as your review and then hand code your shipping into your custome tempalte if its always the same.

This way its part of the template and the shipping tag can be used for the review. Not sure how that will work here but it did work great on SD Wink

I thought of using the shipping tag because my shipping info doesn't change (thus I didn't use the shipping tag for it) but I get an error message telling me I can only have one description tag. When looking at the way it's layed out it's an either/or choice.

A second field would be so nice. Smile

Thanks.
Connie

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.