Skip to main content

I have two auctions running. One was launched before I joined Auctiva, the other one after. On the auction launched before I joined Auctiva, the showcase is showing at the bottom of my auction. The one that was just launched is showing at the top of my auction description. I'm concerned about the one at the top of my listing. It is distracting to say the least. Is there something that I checked to put it there? Shouldn't it be at the bottom. Thanks for your help.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

no it shouldn't be at the bottom, the only reason why it is - when you add anything to your listing after it has launched (without going directly in and revising) - it will ALWAYS show at the bottom. Have you ever seen the ones with "seller added on xx date" ----------------------------- then a Bidpay logo or an Andale counter? This is the same thing.

When you list thru Auctiva, unless you place the code in your template manually it will default and place the showcase at the top. You need to take the HTML code it gives you and figure out where in your auctions you want this. Save the template and just use it to list with and save your profile from.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.