Skip to main content

Anyone else experiencing a lull this week or last week in sales? I was hit hard and furious for a couple of weeks and now...very slow. Very bored here in Minnesota. Winter is coming...terrible. Need some more ebay action! I was all excited about getting a question today! Oh well. I should go do some beading--among other things, I sell handcrafted jewelry. I do have several orders through my sister. Anyone else from Minnesota? Anyone else dreading the winter season? It got down to the twenties last night here! Frost all over this morning. It's coming...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wanted to add people, that that scrolling window really does help with sales. I noticed a big difference as soon as I started using Auctiva. At one point, I was hustling to add more store inventory because as soon as I added items in the evening, the next morning they were gone! And that's why I do penny auctions and low shipping, to draw people in. And I've had some people buy over $25.00 to receive the free shipping. So again, thanks Auctiva!
Hi Zenaamanda. I assume you're referring to Auctiva Tom T.? Yes, he can go in and take a look at my auctions because he works for Auctiva. But really, it isn't too difficult to check out anyone's auctions. I've noticed most people use their ebay I.D.'s, so you can just look up their ids on Ebay. I've done that. For example, I'm annkate. They're are more than one annkate, so my ebay is annkate6466. People could look up annkate, check out the listings, and see mine is done through auctiva.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.