Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hi bargain huntress, I just want to say thank you for your diligent responses to my dilhemma Smile

however I think my terrible explaining has pointed you in the wrong direction everytime! lol but thank so much! so helpful! Smile

well my showcase works (which is what you saw with the featured item on the side) but what I really dont get is the storw window is still showing the old items and not refreshing (here's an item I have it in so you can see: 7721479539)

ALso, you talked of hiding these items, how do I do that? thanks! Smile
I do not see the old listings you speak of, when I saw the 4 yesterday I double check thru ebay to see what you have current and they showed correctly. Today the same thing, you have added about 10 new listings, it is showing you with 14 now.

As far as the hidden, it is in the same area where you can make featured listings. Go to Store --> Showcase --> Edit Showcase --> You would click the ones you want hidden, and instead of hitting the "feature" button, go to the left of that is the make hidden button.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry didn't fully read your last post. I will leave the rest up for others to see though.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.