Skip to main content

I have followed the instuctions to change the images but when I tick the required listing then press the html button nothing happens, it just refreshes the saved listing page!
am I doing something wrong?

Karen

P.S. I know how to change the gallery pic on ebay on an active listing(by changing the pic number) but there is no where I can see to change any of the other listing pics in the same way.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It sounds like you have a pop-up blocker. When you click get html code, it pops up in another window. I did this a couple days ago. check your pop-up blocker to accept all pop up from auctiva.

You can change the picks in ebay in the description box, but you have to scroll thru all the html to find the URL and its a pain, so I usually just do what you are trying to do.
Hi WAHM,
I have already done that but when I looked on ebay the pics had not changed. I was trying to replace my gallery and one other pic (out of 4) on three different listings as some of them were too dark. I edited them with photo edit software on computer. I then saved them on auctive to the saved listings. I then tried to click on the html button as instructed but nothing happened. I have now checked my pop up blocker and it does allow auctiva stuff. It is now 2.06 am and I am off to bed. will look at it in the morning!
Thanks for your help.
Karen
Hi Community,

Instructions to replace an image in an active listing:

1) Log in to Auctiva and click the "Images" tab.
2) Check the box next to the image you'd like to replace in your active listing and click the "Replace" button.
3) Select or upload an image to replace the checked image. This new image will assume the same URL as the one it replaced and be visible in your listing.

You can change the images, or anything else within the Auctiva template, of an active listing by revising it via the following process:

1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2)Check the box next to your updated listing in your Saved Listings folder and click the “Get html” button.
3) Copy the html in the popup box.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Click "Edit Description" then click the "Enter your own html" tab.
6) Paste the copied html in place of what's there and save your changes.

I hope this helps=)

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by kab6:
I have tried everything suggested but still cannot change any listing pics except gallery which as I have said before I know how to do. I even tried doing it on another computer/server and had the same result. Maybe it doesnt work on UK Auctiva site?

are you sure you've turned off all popup blockers? there's one in IE, there's one in mcaffee, norton has one (if i remember correctly), many isps have them in their software (such as aol), etc.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.