Skip to main content

Roll EyesPLEASE HELP Roll Eyes
I AM VERY NEW TO AUCTIVA AND HAVE GOT QUITE A FEW ITEMS FOR SALE THROUGH EBAY. I HAVE NOTICED THOUGH THAT NOT ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE BEING SHOWN ON MY PHOTO STORE. DOES THE PHOTO STORE ONLY SHOW ITEMS LISTED ON AUCTIVA OR SHOULD IT SHOW ITEMS ALSO LISTED/RELISTED ON EBAY!

PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET ALL OF MY ITEMS ONTO THE STORE!

ConfusedP.S. PLEASE DON'T BE TOO TECHNICAL WITH ANSWERS!
CHEERS Confused
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

your auctiva store should automatically pick up your ebay listings. there is no way for you to tell it to update. you can, however, submit a support ticket and ask that they get it updated.

reason why you cant initiate the update yourself is because everytime the auctiva store does an update, ebay charges auctiva $. So, they have the store set to auto-update on a schedule. If it's been more than a few hours and items still have not shown up, then submit a support ticket.
Hi Reevo,

The Auctiva store window can display your eBay listings, whether they were posted through Auctiva or not.

The store window is set to display 16 items at a time favoring items that are ending nearest the time of the one being viewed, and is refreshed every 2 hours. Once some of your listings end, they’ll be replaced in the store window with new ones at next refresh. We will be increasing the store window capacity to 20 in the near future.

The only way you can control what goes in your store window is by making items hidden. To do this, go to Auctiva -> Store(tab) -> Edit Items. Items that are made hidden will not be shown in your store window the next time it refreshes, which it does about every 2 hours.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.