Skip to main content

Hi everyone, This is an up and coming company...I feel they are going to be successful in the near future. Right now you can get your site listed with them for free..Just thought you might want to get onboard with them while it is free..In hopes of being Grandfathered if they do go to pay site like Gotlinks did. Heres the link:
http://visionbusinesspros.com/LinkExchange/links.php?ax=list&sub=72&cat_id=72
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by BTPS:
Bummer they don't have a category I fit into Frown

BTPS if there is no category for yor site..the woman that reviews the submission will create one for it......there was no shopping category when I signed up as well. Just use their contact link and tell them what items your trying to submit and she will add the category.

Frown wahm didnt rate my site.
Good Luck, William
What I would really like to find is a free .com store....like mystore.com not mystore.fredownsit.com or some free targeted advertising. I havent found either of these yet...but im still looking..lolol

P.S. The Myspace business forums are a great place to find new businesses...that is where I found the new link site..im still browsing others...you gotta weed the good from the bad..takes time.
True I could buy a domain name..but I am looking for a free one...I know there are some out there I just havent looked hard enough..I really like the challenge of finding excellent truly free things on the internet...I think its the last truly free frontier there is. By the way, Did you see all the free web tools on the link I gave for listing your site...I didnt even realize those were there till today...alot of them are really great tools.
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
Westvatexan,
Thanks for the info. Rated everyone I recognized. I emailed them yesterday requesting a category be added. I recieved an email this morning noting that it had been added so I could now edit my listing. They certainly have the communication skills.
Thanks again,
Rosemary

leahyrlw, Your welcome, the woman that started that link site is one smart lady...I dont know her personally but I have taked to her through emails...and she is very intelligent and hungry for success.

BTPS, I already have an ecrater store..its listed below...though I think Ive changed my mind about the vintage lamp business...Its not that it isnt profitable because people do love them old lamps...its the room you need for inventory..Im crammed in here the way it is..lol.

I need something small...lol Ive been talking to a dealer I know in westvirginia about a good business to get into (Like I need More to do) She is telling me Baby Clothes are profitable...I dont know squat about baby clothes though..Maybe My interest in freaky baby avatars is a sign...lmao
NO NO NO to baby clothing online Frown

I know from experience that it does not sell well at all. I still have stuff sitting here and boutique brands like Baby Lulu. People don't like buying baby stuff online, takes away from the whole experience of buying for the baby.

Now if you were to sell used clothing in large lots and certain brands only then they do better.

All I can say is research it very well. I even belong to Boutique Bargains - they basically tell you what to buy and when to sell it, they do all the homework for you but even with this I'm still stuck with a couple thousand dollars worth of inventory that has been sitting here for a good 2 years now Frown
what i think he is looking for is a free website store .. where it is mystore.com without the ecrater or blujay.com one with their own url can use better for their own marketing.. for building recogniction of THEIR own store ... with ecrater and blujay one would be building alot of brand recognition for their site .. just like sellers build ebays brand recognition... like when ones item comes up on froogle search which soon will the main way to sell off of ebay, this item shows the SITE on the right and to click for more items from seller.. when they click they get the site not ones store... with ones own dot com then when they click sellers other items from seller.. it will be their own webstore.... so that would build their OWN brand popularity not the sites!!
quote:
Originally posted by weirdpatrick:
what i think he is looking for is a free website store .. where it is mystore.com without the ecrater or blujay.com

You got it patrick...a free (myownname.com) store. Not (myownname.ecrater.com) Like I said I havent found one yet...but surely there has got to be one out there. I mean I dont care if I have to run their ads on it or whatever..makes no differnce to me...as long as its (myownname.com). I would even settle for a (myownname.net) or (myownname.org)...as long as it doesnt cost me a single red cent. Dont want much do I?.....lolol
Wahm, I think this is exactly what I was looking for. I cant believe how much bandwidth you get for a free store, thats excellent. Im wondering how many I can register..Im going to find out. Now all I have to do is spend a couple days trying to figure out their editor and such..its very different. I sure hope I can make more than one, because I made one just to see what it was all about. I like it but so far Im totally lost on its admin fuctions..lol. I will figure it out.
http://westcollectibles.com

P.S. Thank You Very very Much Wahm For This. If I wanted you to help me with setting it up and with a design for the front page for it, how much would that cost me. I warn you, I dont know html...you could fill a thimble with what I know about it.

Im already having trouble with the links part of it. I would like to keep the premade links at the bottom of the page but not have them in the left category window. I cant seem to rid the category box of them without losing them at the bottom too. I dont see an option to keep one and not the other..lolol. Like I said..it will take me a few days to figure out what the heck Im doing....thanks for the info wahm!
Last edited by westvatexan
quote:
Originally posted by Westvatexan:
one per card eh? well I wonder if you can delete your site and get a new one on the same card. Im really not too crazy about (westcollectibles.com) lolol. I mean, I guess it isnt bad..it just wasnt my first choice...it was my first choice that was available when I was goofing with it. everything I put in was taken.

I got some names for you Westvatexan

AllAboard.com
Mytoytrains.com
VintageTinHats.com
TakeWestStreet.com
ItsVintageandIlikeit.com
ToyTrainsCheapOhhMy.com

My Favorite!!!
OnTheOTrain.com
WayOutWest.com

I enjot all your posts man.."keeper in the Foil"
quote:
Originally posted by eWonders:
quote:
one per card eh? well I wonder if you can delete your site and get a new one on the same card. Im really not too crazy about (westcollectibles.com) lolol. I mean, I guess it isnt bad..it just wasnt my first choice...it was my first choice that was available when I was goofing with it. everything I put in was taken.

I got some names for you Westvatexan

AllAboard.com
Mytoytrains.com
VintageTinHats.com
TakeWestStreet.com
ItsVintageandIlikeit.com
ToyTrainsCheapOhhMy.com

My Favorite!!!
OnTheOTrain.com
WayOutWest.com

Dunno about the others, but WayOutWest.com is taken. Been trying to snag that domain for several years now.
quote:
Originally posted by eWonders:I got some names for you Westvatexan

AllAboard.com
Mytoytrains.com
VintageTinHats.com
TakeWestStreet.com
ItsVintageandIlikeit.com
ToyTrainsCheapOhhMy.com

My Favorite!!!
OnTheOTrain.com
WayOutWest.com

Hi ewonders, Well I have thevintageview, thevintagelamp. I was kind of hoping for the vintage something but every good seems to be taken in that phrasing. I guess Im just gonna go with westcollectibles....I just wanted to get one of these words in the title: collectible, collectibles, vintage, or a very very short name like, XXXX.com I would really rather have the short name..but I swear thats near impossible to get.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eWonders:I got some names for you Westvatexan

AllAboard.com
Mytoytrains.com
VintageTinHats.com
TakeWestStreet.com
ItsVintageandIlikeit.com
ToyTrainsCheapOhhMy.com

My Favorite!!!
OnTheOTrain.com
WayOutWest.com

Hi ewonders, Well I have thevintageview, thevintagelamp. I was kind of hoping for the vintage something but every good seems to be taken in that phrasing. I guess Im just gonna go with westcollectibles....I just wanted to get one of these words in the title: collectible, collectibles, vintage, or a very very short name like, XXXX.com I would really rather have the short name..but I swear thats near impossible to get.

My better half suggested collectiblecollectables.com since some people spell it collect"a"bles but you will find nearly everyone spells it collect"i"bles
Hey get this. I posted on here about a new linking site

http://www.multiwaylinks.com/index.php?afid=101

offering free links before they go paysite..just a little bit ago, and when I went and read about it..they had it lifetime membership for free with 10 afilliates then only 2 after they went pay site for free members. So I make the post for you all to get onboard if you wanted...and when im done I go back to the site and boom in the scope of an hour they had changed the website and promotion details...lol what a hoot...I just deleted the whole post...I have no idea what the heck happened or why they changed it. But I dont see the free lifetime offer on it anywhere now..ahahahahaha... i think they need to make up their mind eh? Im going to contact them and find out what the heeeeel is going on.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.