Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jonprivate,

You actually CAN use the "Best Offer" feature when listing through Auctiva. When you are creating a fixed price listings or store item, there will be a box beneath the "Buy it Now" field that states "Accept Offers from Buyers". Just check this box when creating your listings, and they will include the "Best Offer" feature.

I hope this information proves useful Smile If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach our friendly support staff by completing the support request form on the following page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike
I didn't know that. That's interesting. I might try that - if I could decide on what a good price to buy is - on ebay, it's so hard to know, but the best price offer thing could be useful.

I also opened up an ebay shop the other day but haven't figured out how to list things onto it from auctiva! It's probably something really easy, but I've looked, can't see....at the same time everything I put on ebay as auction seems to appear in the shop. It's how to get it to have things on for the 30 days that seems missing when I'm listing.
quote:
You actually CAN use the "Best Offer" feature when listing through Auctiva. When you are creating a fixed price listings or store item, there will be a box beneath the "Buy it Now" field that states "Accept Offers from Buyers". Just check this box when creating your listings, and they will include the "Best Offer" feature.

YES but what you are missing is the box to put your lowest accepted offer amount in - like ebay has. Then you don't get all the $1 offers on $50 items.
quote:
Originally posted by Miss.Dotty:
I also opened up an ebay shop the other day but haven't figured out how to list things onto it from auctiva! It's probably something really easy, but I've looked, can't see....at the same time everything I put on ebay as auction seems to appear in the shop. It's how to get it to have things on for the 30 days that seems missing when I'm listing.

Hello,

To get a listing for a store item, there are buttons at the head of the "create a listing" page that give you the options of Auction, Store, or Fixed Price listings. You just need to select the Store button, and your listing will subsequently be posted as a store item.

Best regards,

Christy

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.