Skip to main content

Hi, Thanks so much to all of you who took the time and check out my auctions!! I checked out and bought from some of yours as well.

I have just listed and will continue to be listing for a while baby girl preemie to size 8. Lots of Gymboree, Old Navy, Gap, & Boutique items all in EUC or NWT. You will also find books, videos, & soon toys. I start most auctions at 99 cents, only to keep fees down. The quality is awesome..check feedback, I just have one daughter with too many clothes!! Thanks again for all of your support, Suzanne
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry to hear about your situation. All babies are blessings and in no time Im sure you will have a beautiful baby. I have one daughter who is now 8. I was married for 9yrs and finally got pregnant with my daughter, and also found out I had ovarian cancer that had already progressed but chose to have her anyway and we are both still here I divorced from an awful mariage when she was 1yr snd got cancer 2 more times and had to have a hyst, but I wouldnt change a thing. I will be 36 soon and didnt plan on being a single mom but she saved my life and gave me the push I need to leave my marriage. She is a truly a blessing. Let your daughter know how brave she is and that it doesnt matter who fathers a child its who parents the child that matters. My ex only sees her a few x a yr by choice, I do my best and know how lucky I am regardless of how she got here. We will keep you in our prayers. If you like my email is mslongo@comcast.net Let me know what you need and I can do a specific lot for you & can send you pics, it would be a lot cheaper and I can pass some blessings on. Take care, Suzanne

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.