Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It's not just you. It seems most of us are having problems posting on this site. Somehow I think it's because it's a so-called free site. I've seen this with many sites before. They claim the site is free, but in reality you're only allowed limited access. Which in this case may only be 1 or 2 listings a day. The servers simply block any attempts beyond that. They usually do this in attempt to get you to upgrade to their paid services. I'm lookig at their plans right now. I can't continue with a site like this. I'm just losing money by not getting anything on ebay. Hope this helps......
Hi, they responded to my help request, and said it was because I was trying to post a book and the title is too long. So its me...I here you though I love it because its free and appreciate it, but lately its down more than up and "maintenance" times are usually double the time they estimate. I feel like do I upgrade or just switch. I wonder if the paid service is any better. This is killing sales and Im thinking of opening a store. I really do like it here though and I always try to shop with people in the community. I am usually able to post a lot at night. Anyone know the best time to post? Im EST. Thanks
I have not had any problems yet, Cool, with postings. I usually set schedule for postings to upload between 6-7 p.m. PST. Also, most of my postings go up usually on Sunday and Wednesday. I try to ship the next business day after payment. With Wed & Sun and using 7 day auctions my shipments go out on Tuesday and Friday, unless they actdually pay Wed/Sun nights. If so shipment goes out Mon/Thur.

More info than you asked for, Smile

BroJames
Thanks much you are an angel! I always check for errors and preview before posting but apparently this wasnt the title it was the item specifics title, so I went in corrected & it just posted.Yeah! I feel stupid asking this It looks like they do maintenance on Thurs night..do you know how long it usually takes and what timeframe it would be EST? Thanks again, Suzanne

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.