Skip to main content

I am on my trial period and so far shipping with Auctiva seems to be worthless. I've found that Auctiva doesn't support any label printers which means I still need to print with Paypal. Now I see that if I print/ship with Paypal/ebay Auctiva doesn't sync and keeps showing items already shipped as still waiting to be shipped. Am I missing something or it shipping with Auctiva not worth the trouble?
Robert
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not found our shipping tools to meet your needs so far. It is true that we do not currently support printing shipping labels that are optimized for various label printers, but we realize the demand exists for that functionality and are looking into the possibility of adding support for label printers in the future.

However, when you print a shipping label or otherwise mark an item as “shipped” within eBay, that transaction should also become marked as “shipped” on your Sales page within Auctiva automatically.

I am not aware of any current issues that would prefer those automatic updates from taking place so, if you continue to encounter that problem, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

We appreciate the feedback!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.