Skip to main content

Hello everyone! Please stop by my shop and see if there is anything you like!

I just added new product! Wonderful picture frames and adorable collectible clowns!

Mention you saw this ad and I will give you a 10% discount off your first purchase!

Don't forget to click the Buyers Earn Cash Back link below to start saving even more...for FREE!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good morning friends.

I wanted you all to know of this special offer.

I have up for auction an 'almost' Brand New Niko 19" LCD Widescreen Monitor. I purchased it this past month and used it for only a couple of days and decided on a bigger monitor.

Check it out here: Niko 19" LCD Widescreen

I'll be posting a 17" ADI Microscan Flatscreen Monitor, a couple of HDs and an AMD CPU soon. So keep posted.

Happy bidding! Monitor is NR and starts at $1.00. (Retails for $150-$249)

Best regards,
quote:
Originally posted by ThriftGal:
Hi, I have been lurking for a long time but I thought I'd write to let you know that your link doesn't work for me. It takes me to the first page, but when I try to enter your store I get an error.
If it's just me or you have already fixed it, ignore my message Smile

I was in the process of changing DNS servers and such. Everything should be working now. I'm currently configuring my online store, the link to my website will tell you this and let you go to my eBay Store for now. Thank you for looking ThriftGal. Talk to you soon.

Best regards,

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.